Monday, August 1, 2016

18 Dec 2004 The Orbs of Yule Illuminated

18 Dec 2004 The Orbs of Yule Illuminated ~ Here we have an indoor shot of Circle’s Yule Tree, in the Barn Temple Room.  In this photo we see Santa; just beyond Santa are community members celebrating Yule Eve on the land.  It is cold outside, that is a given.  There are no end to shrines, sacred sites, sacred spaces, and sacred moments at Circle Sanctuary.

Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve, Wisconsin, USA

18 Dec 2004 The Orbs of Yule Illuminated © Nicholas Sea

1 comment:

  1. My own memories of Yule Trees go back to my young childhood. Back then, though I knew there would be presents under the tree for me and my family, the tree itself was a marvel to me. It is a tradition going back through many, many generations in many forms.

    ReplyDelete