Monday, August 1, 2016

02 Aug 2004 Green Spirit Steps to Spirit Rock

02 Aug 2004 Green Spirit Steps to Spirit Rock ~ This is one of the iconic sights at Circle Sanctuary, Spirit Rock near Green Spirit Festival time, early in August.  When I am out at Circle land, I like to take a photo of Spirit Rock from this angle up top.  If one looks carefully at the photos of this location from over the years, one will see many changes.  For example, many of the Red Pines are now gone.

Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve, Wisconsin, USA

02 Aug 2004 Green Spirit Steps to Spirit Rock © Nicholas Sea

1 comment:

  1. I am one of the less daring Circle visitors when it comes to hanging from precipices while taking photos. Most of my photos of Spirit Rock are taken from safe solid locations. I have a bit of vertigo and acrophobia going on. Despite that, I have helped with roofing projects at Circle and sat calmly on most of the high rock outcroppings on Circle land.

    ReplyDelete