Friday, April 15, 2016

30 Oct 2009 Kwan Yin Shrine on Stone Block

30 Oct 2009 Kwan Yin Shrine on Stone Block ~ With the backdrop of a white wall, Kwan Yin stands on a block of stone in one of the old Circle gardens.  This shrine is followed by many people in the Circle community.  Sometimes a person will be away for several years and visit first the Kwan Yin Shrine on returning to the land.

Circle Sanctuary Nature Preserve, Wisconsin, USA

30 Oct 2009 Kwan Yin Shrine on Stone Block © Nicholas Sea

1 comment:

  1. The more I look through my photo collection, the more I realize that many of the shrines on the land are a simple part of my lifeblood. Until I take a moment to pause, I sometimes miss that many appreciate these online snapshots of the various shrines at Circle Sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete